Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation, or the GDPR), we inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Research and Development (hereinafter NCBR) based in Warsaw 00-695, Nowogrodzka 47a;
- You can contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail to: iod-at-ncbr.gov.pl
- Your personal data are processed to:
- exchange information and support correspondence within the consultation service.
- Your personal data are processed on the following basis:
- your consent - as the data subject, you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6 (1) a, GDPR);
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary and based on your consent, but if you do not provide your data, our Consultants might not be able to provide you with relevant information or to answer your questions via the consultation service.
- Your personal data will be processed only as we work on answering your questions submitted by you via our contact form, i.e. from the date you send your question/ submit the contact form, until the Controller deletes the data, immediately after the process of providing answers is completed (you receive the answers), or earlier, at your request;
- The Controller will anonymize your personal data to retain your questions and answers to them, in order to be able to use these in the future should any of the questions come up again, or to use these in educational materials.
- Recipients of your personal data might include the Ministry of Science and Higher Education and public bodies and entities which perform public tasks or work for public bodies, to the extent and for the purposes defined in the applicable law, as well as entities providing services required for NCBR to achieve its objectives. Your data can also be provided to our IT partners and entities on which we rely to provide technical or organisational support.
- Your rights in relation to NCBR are: the right to access your data and the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability. In order to exercise your rights, you may contact the Personal Data Officer to the e-mail address provided in 2 above;
- You have the right to complain to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO), if you believe that the Controller (NCBR) has violated the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Your personal data will not be provided to any third country;
- Your personal data will not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling.